What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...On to good news - Mom's home from the hospital and sleeping comfortably in her own bed. :)
Glad to hear your good news cj! Happy for you both that she's getting better.

We came home to night temps in the low 70s...and an air conditioned that is probably low on freon. :( We had it serviced three years ago, and also the year before that. I had hoped the second service call would have taken care of all leaks but I guess a new one (or more) cropped up. Funny, since we've run the A/C once this season already and it worked perfectly. *sigh* Oh Well, we'll end up spending more money on this house I don't want to be in anymore and hope that this is the last repair. Fingers crossed!

Meanwhile, we're going to be around 90 tomorrow with chances of rain. Ugh. I plan on being crabby...

78 degrees and humid as heck outside. Slept most of the night in the living room - much cooler in there.

Sent from my SM-N900R4 using Discuss Cooking mobile app

Well, no Super Moon for us tonight. Cloudy, and thunderstorms. Tornado watches in surrounding areas.

We're at 79 with 66% humidity. Now that's muggy! Rain moving in tonight so we'll put the air back on. I was hoping getting it fixed would make summer pleasant and dry...

CG, got you beat on the humidity: 87%. At least it's only 23°C (73°F) and doesn't feel like more than 31°C (88°F). It's raining off and on and really coming down on occasion.

Wow princess....is that normal for this time of year in Montana? :ohmy:

It's 102 here now at 11:45, supposed to get to 110 this afternoon.

No, not normal, we don't usually get this hot until August.

It's topped out at 96F, so far. It was 109 in the car. I'm finally cooling off, time to get up and start moving again.

CG, got you beat on the humidity: 87%. At least it's only 23°C (73°F) and doesn't feel like more than 31°C (88°F). It's raining off and on and really coming down on occasion.

You have us beat by one% point. Right now we have 86% with 73 degrees. Dew point of 66 has us on the road to some muggly weather.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom