What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:LOL:
I guess I have "thicker blood" than you. I just went out for a smoke in a short sleeved T-shirt and skirt and I didn't even get goose bumps. It's currently 34°F, but that's probably our low for the night. 20°F is definitely brrr.

;);) What do you know. You are in Canada. You think it is summertime with that temperature. :angel:

Today, it is 48ºF, raw, damp and down right cold to the bones. I had to go for an X-Ray this morning, and dang near froze to death. :angel:

Earlier today, we had snow pellets that looked like little styrofoam balls. Then there are very light "snow showers" at the moment and -1°C (30°f). I just heard the forecast for Xmas Eve: 12°C (54°F) so, no white Xmas here this year.

We have a refreshing 31°F here along the river. The sun was shining earlier, now it's getting dark.

Earlier today, we had snow pellets that looked like little styrofoam balls. Then there are very light "snow showers" at the moment and -1°C (30°f). I just heard the forecast for Xmas Eve: 12°C (54°F) so, no white Xmas here this year.

Same here. For Christmas, the temps are going back up to the 50's. :angel:

Not all that cold here, but CRAZY windy. I thought I was going to blow right out of the grocery store parking lot! Gusts up to 80 mpr today, and semis were tossed around up on the highway like they were toys. :ohmy: This is just one of at least 15 that went down today. No serious injuries, thankfully.

Attachments

• windandbigrigs.jpg
    windandbigrigs.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
And on the opposite side of the country, on the first day of winter our temp today reached sixty-one. Last year at this time we were buried and bracing for even more snow. :angel:

18°F, expecting snow any day now. Nephew will be here later today, Dad is driving to Douglas, WY to pick him up.

Today's forecast is 9 (48F). It has been rainy, foggy and damo. Reminds me of winter in Nirthern Germany. Not missing snow or the cold.
That's our forecast high today too. I'm not missing the snow or cold either. Our forecast for tomorrow is 17°C (63°F). That's on Xmas Eve!

I'm baking Russian tea cakes/Mexican wedding cookies. I had to open the windows and turn on the ceiling fan because it's too hot! It's about 70F outside right now. I also changed into capris and a t-shirt. Jeez.

Christmas is supposed to get to 78! We may break a record - for the second time this month.

We have snow on the ground and snow is expected every day and night for the next week. The ski resorts are doing very well this season. It has been repeatedly predicted to be an above normal winter for snow and cold due to El Nino. I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom