What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
...When the heck are we going to have some decent sunshine with good temperatures?...
I swear this is all my SIL's fault. :LOL: When we first moved here in 2000 I asked Himself if we had moved to Camelot. It seemed to rain at night, cleared up by 10:00 AM, just a few weeks worth of running the A/C in the summer, and sunny winters. She and her hubby moved here in 2006. Since then it's become increasingly rainy, more hot humid days in the summer, and cloudy winters. Heck, if I'm going to have to put up with cloudy winters I'd better get myself back home to OH. At least there we have Lake Effect to blame...

I understand completely. The previous tenant that lived in this apartment was named Margaret. From what I have heard, she was a nasty old biddy. Nobody like her. They were all glad when she moved to the brand spanking new apartments that had just been built.

Well, we blame everything on her. Muddy footprints of the floor I just cleaned? Margaret did it. Nothing good on TV? Margaret changed all the programs on us. Rainy weather constantly? Margaret did something nasty to tick off God. Everything is her fault. But the worst thing she has done to us is that every single time anyone goes into the kitchen, all of a sudden they have to make a fast dash to the bathroom. It happens every single time.

82 and cloudy, 63% humidity right now. We're supposed to get some storms this afternoon and/or evening. Hope not. GG, the weatherman on 13 says we're under a Tier 2 risk of severe thunderstorms today. Will watch WAVY at 4pm to see what Don Slater has to say.

82 and cloudy, 63% humidity right now. We're supposed to get some storms this afternoon and/or evening. Hope not. GG, the weatherman on 13 says we're under a Tier 2 risk of severe thunderstorms today. Will watch WAVY at 4pm to see what Don Slater has to say.
We had some heavy rain this afternoon, but no thunderstorms. It's cooler and clear now, and the next few days are supposed to be cloudy and cooler. This will make the game happy [emoji2]

Looks like you're still getting some nasty weather, though. Hope you all come through it okay. 2017-06-05-22-27-21.jpg

We got up to 88°F, a bit warm for our noon walk, then it cooled to a very pleasant 66. Too dark to work in the yard right now, but the moon is beautiful.

Last edited:
I'm freezing my assets off! :ermm: :ohmy: It's raining and 40-frickin'-nine degrees right now, and that is the warmest it's going to be in the next 24+. Yup, our current temperature will be our official "high" temperature for Tuesday as soon as the coach turns into a pumpkin.

Pumpkin. Hmm, might make pumpkin pie tomorrow...

49°F, that's only 9°C! Brr. But, could you please quit sending that weather up here. We've got 12°C, (54°F) and it's raining. We have had 35 mm of rain so far today and expecting another 25-35 mm by early tomorrow. For comparison purposes an inch is about 25.4 mm.

We had some heavy rain this afternoon, but no thunderstorms. It's cooler and clear now, and the next few days are supposed to be cloudy and cooler. This will make the game happy [emoji2]

Looks like you're still getting some nasty weather, though. Hope you all come through it okay. View attachment 26998

Yeah, we did get some icky weather last night but it seems better this AM. Can't wait or the cooler weather in the next few days. Doing laundry Thursday, not even supposed to get to 70.

It was 61 degrees F during the night, I had both windows open and a sheet to cover me. It was delightful.

It got too hot for me outside a couple hours ago, it's now 82 degrees F and cloudy skies. Getting a little breezy. Too bad it didn't happen earlier when I was out pulling weeds.

104F now at 6:45, down from a high of 107F today. I need to go out and water my seedlings, but going to wait until after sundown.

Spike had to walk three city blocks from his house to mine to get Teddy. It was POURING out. Not just buckets, but ponds were being dumped down everywhere. He was soaked to the skin by the time he got here. He was going to use an umbrella, but it was just misting when he stepped out the door. By the time he got a half block on his journey, every inch of the sky opened up. I just happen to have a golf umbrella and let him use it going back home. Poor Teddy hates the rain, so Spike stuck him in his jacket so he could manage the umbrella.

Temp is presently 60ºF. More of all the same tomorrow.

We haven't hit 100 yet -- I don't think. We are knocking at the door. 99 is forecast for tomorrow.

CD

Spike had to walk three city blocks from his house to mine to get Teddy. It was POURING out. Not just buckets, but ponds were being dumped down everywhere. He was soaked to the skin by the time he got here. He was going to use an umbrella, but it was just misting when he stepped out the door. By the time he got a half block on his journey, every inch of the sky opened up. I just happen to have a golf umbrella and let him use it going back home. Poor Teddy hates the rain, so Spike stuck him in his jacket so he could manage the umbrella.

Temp is presently 60ºF. More of all the same tomorrow.

Poor Spike and poor Teddy. Glad you had the umbrella. Hope he got good & dry after he got home, also hope he doesn't catch a cold.

We had thunderstorms yesterday - supposed to again today.

81 degrees at 10:00 - Humidity 79% - feels like 87 out there already. How's it going in your neck of the woods, GG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom