What is your weather like right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Himself referred to this spring's weather as "atmospheric menopause." :ermm: :LOL:

That is a very clever new term. Maybe it will take over terms like global warming or climate change... AKA, scientific reality. Atmospheric Menopause could be the new "hoax" for people to deny. I like it -- it's catchy.

CD

Oh Mother...Mother...Mother Nature. What is UP with you?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-06-01-02-46-44-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-06-01-02-46-44-1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 77
I had the windows wide open and a fan going so I could cool down enough to sleep. About 2 am, I finally draped a sheet over me.

It is currently 57F with humidity @ 97%, looks like I am swimming to work.

Last edited:
I am not allowed to write here what I think about the weather...wake me when it's reasonable @ 32F and NO wind.

Our weather is confused. We had a sunny AM as the temps warmed from the upper 40s, tried to touch 70 briefly but just did a dismal warm-up-cool-down cycle very quickly, and settled into the lower 60s for most of the day. The afternoon saw rain, a bit of sun (but that was just from a sucker hole), and dropping temperatures. For all I know, we might end up waking up to snow on the ground - if we aren't thinking of putting on the A/C, that is. :wacko:

Ours is more like an early May gloom the last two days. Only 59 degrees here at the moment, with no expectations of it getting warmer today. Another half-dozen degrees warmer, and some sun, and it would be perfect. Guess I have to settle for what we get, though. :LOL:

No June Gloom here in these parts of California, but I'm more inland than Kay and RF. Sunny and bright blue sky here today. 94F and a light breeze.

Last edited:
I still crank up my bed warmer pad to high, the same with my top electric blanket before climbing into bed. Now that summer is nearer, I turn off both after getting into bed to avoid throwing my blankets off in the night. :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom