What song are you listening to right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
urmaniac13 said:
Kool song... I can never sit still when I hear that song!!:LOL:

Little Respect by Erasure... (whoa... seems like the blast from the 80s is going around here:ROFLMAO: )

I think you're right Licia, "Tainted love" just came on here :mrgreen:

Joni Mitchell's "Ladies of the Canyon" cd.
Neil, my Excellent, Well Chosen, Handsome, DH of 23 yrs bought for me an under-the-counter radio/cd-player for Christmas, and installed it right above the bread bin. Clever man, he knows that if I'm singing when I cook, the food tastes better. Diamonds would have been nice, but this will more than do. Sandyj

mozart's sonata #14 in c minor, as performed by andras schiff.

i love this piece, but i found andras way too rushed in the first few minutes, while his overall dynamics throughout and feeling in the slower/softer middle section nice. eventually he relaxed, and nailed the end passages. maybe his fingers just slowed down after a workout, giving it that somethin somethin.

it bugged me tho, to listen to wolfie's piece given a rush job; i could hear (in a self-aggrandizing way) what mozart meant, each phrase needed that "just fractionally off the downbeat" touch, to make the measure stand up.

andras needs to listen to a little jazz, and chug a pitcher before he does this again. wolfie was all about technical excellence, but never forgot his emotions. that's what made him better than salieri, and every other breathing human. (btw, the movie is grossly innacurate, tho f. murray abraham and the guy from animal house were great in it)

gb, or anyone else into mozart (cara?) whaddya think? and if you could, pass it on to your grandpa for evaluation.

Last edited:
texasgirl said:
Will we ever get tired of the 80's??
I hope not, they rocked in my books!! :mrgreen:

img_218845_0_99125b8702243e7eaf8dd69f52c53557.gif

"We are the Champions" by Queen

I'm a complete child of the '80s (you should see the pictures) but lately I've been all about The Blues.

Right now it's Robert Johnson's "Honeymoon Blues."

Okay, to keep up with the trend I switched my playlist...(things I go through for you guys!!:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

Blasphemous Rumours by Depeche Mode

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom