What to do with mascarpone cheese?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Also anything you do with ricotta cheese.
Mascarpone can be used in either savoury or sweets. It is milder than cream cheese.
It is delicious, I love it and would use it A LOT more - IF it weren't so expensive.

Tiramusu.

The technique I use is slightly different than the above, not sure if it will make a difference. My brownies come out dense and fudgy. I'll post mine if wanted.

I came up with pistachio mascarpone panna cotta and French toast recipes if anyone wants I'll post.

We were in a restaurant supply store once and they didn't have any, so I asked. The guy said sure, we just haven't got new delivery stock out yet. Which size do you want, large or small? I said large, figuring it would be like 5 pounds and I needed almost that for some things I was making. Nope, it was 10 pounds! I had to come up with enough different dishes to use it up because it's supposed to be used within a week of opening. We had a cheesy week!

Last edited:
I posted my recipe on here but will have to look for a picture.

i mean..
in the instructions. not in the photos or video..
I didn't watch video or look at photos, just looked at written recipe.

No, it says in written instructions to sift into and beat in. Not sure why it's unclear. How much baking experience do you have?

Regardless, just use mine I posted here. The way ingredients are added makes a big difference on outcome and I like my way much better.

Back
Top Bottom