What's for lunch today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sorry crewsk, i hope it didn't have a big lump of melted cheese in the middle. that is the most disgusting story i've ever heard, even worse than the time i ate cereal in the dark and half way thru found it full of mealy bugs...

luvs, eat something, gosh darnit (i hate swearing like it's mayberry rfd, but something's gotta come out or else i'll explode).

seriously, eat something substantial, and keep it down. did you go to the doc yet?
huh? did ya? huh? huh?

buckytom said:
sorry crewsk, i hope it didn't have a big lump of melted cheese in the middle. that is the most disgusting story i've ever heard, even worse than the time i ate cereal in the dark and half way thru found it full of mealy bugs...

GRRRRRR.. seems I heard someone say once that we should stop the disgusting food stories on a food site!.... grrrr.. even changed my avatar!

LOL :evil:

buckytom said:
luvs, eat something, gosh darnit (i hate swearing like it's mayberry rfd, but something's gotta come out or else i'll explode).

seriously, eat something substantial, and keep it down. did you go to the doc yet?
huh? did ya? huh? huh?

yep, check your PM's

not going to eat lunch.. My mom is taking me out for dinner tonight, and I think my Grandma is going too. :D

middie said:
i'm thinking grilled cheese sammich sounds really good.
no tomato soup to go along with it though *sigh*

awww.. wish I could send some via email.. I have 4-5 cans I think.. I always make sure I have that around.. along with chicken noodle.

leftover chicken parm, leftover aussie filet mignon (wow was this good last night), cucumber kimchee, seaweed salad, and a diet coke.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom