What's on your mind right now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have an appointment in 45 minutes with the diabetes counselor, and I don't feel well (not sure if it is kidney stones, mild salmonella, or just a run of the mill stomach ache). I've lost 10 pounds in the last week or so, so I'm glad. Just not glad about how I lost it. :ermm: James isn't feeling too good either. Sheesh, I have stupid stuff on my mind! The other stuff on my mind is that I go back to work tomorrow and I am not done grading papers, and I haven't got my lesson plans done (at least the kids don't start until Thursday).

:) Barbara

Ease our minds after your appointment, Barbara. Losing that much in a week isn't good. Hope you two feel better soon!

Barbara,
I'm saying a prayer for you so that you and your hubby may begin feeling better soon. Work will always be piled up so just improvise. Hugs,

i'm hungry, kind of ill, though, i need a bath, shower curtain, too, lets see, pomegranate, booze, taking my feline of of my couch, thinking of what i should clean it with.
culinary school. monday is when! whew! soon!

Last edited:
My back and shoulder is killing me. Too much snow shoveling yesterday and today. But the good news is I have heat. The heater repair guy came and fixed my heater today. It cost me $120 bucks:( but at least my house is warm again. The heater went out over the weekend. I have backup heat, but it does not heat the house that well or efficiently.

Barbara L said:
I have an appointment in 45 minutes with the diabetes counselor, and I don't feel well (not sure if it is kidney stones, mild salmonella, or just a run of the mill stomach ache). I've lost 10 pounds in the last week or so, so I'm glad. Just not glad about how I lost it. :ermm: James isn't feeling too good either. Sheesh, I have stupid stuff on my mind! The other stuff on my mind is that I go back to work tomorrow and I am not done grading papers, and I haven't got my lesson plans done (at least the kids don't start until Thursday).

:) Barbara

Barbara it is not stupid stuff. It must be imortant to you or it would not be so much on your mind. I hope that you and James feel better soon. Take care of yourselves.

Hugs, SC :)

It sounds like a few of us need to sit down and have a glass of wine and a good old fashioned "hen party". Uh oh...is that a bad term? Y'all know what I mean don't you? We should all meet up in the Virtual Cafe at a specific time and share some stories and good times.

Sounds like a grand old time Alix!!

The only thing on my mind at the moment is... should I take a nap
before or after I fold the clothes???

Absolutely Alix! A hen party and wine on hand sounds good for me too. It's been one of those exhausting days cleaning runny noses, putting out high fevers and cooking chicken soup for little Christopher. I get so stressed when the kids get sick on me. How 'bout I skip my medication tonight and have a drink to relax? Not a bad idea...going to fix me one.:rolleyes:

I am getting cold feet about buying a house. It is STILL being remodeled, and in the month and a half of waiting..... It would be great to own a house, but my payment will go up so much that after putting the usual monthly $ in savings, retirement, college savings, and investments, then I am down to dang near living paycheck to paycheck. And then unwilling/unable to spend the money "make it homey". A house is an investment I know, but not sure if it is worth the unhappiness of feeling overstretched right now in my life? And I am a budget, plan-ahead, be financially prepared for anything FREAK! If I do not feel "safe and secure", it unnerves me! :ermm:

OK ladies...all of you who are online right now, go get your favourite beverage and meet in the Virtual Cafe. I'll set up the loungers on the patio. I have a Mikes Hard Lime calling my name, give me 5 minutes and I will be there. It is currently 2023hours MST, do your calculations for your own time zone. See you there!

^ Ill be there, I am already chilling the wine!

what's on my mind right now? Now that my family are out for a few hours, should I play at DC or watch old 'Friends' comedy on DVD? Decisions decisions!Tough life today!:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom