What's on your schedule for today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now you're making me feel like a very lazy person! But you did spur me on to wash my outside windows (on the first floor, anyway). I have the ladder out so I guess I'd better get to it.
LAZY, im the laziest one here.

If nothing is going on at work, i throw in a movie and just chill. still looks like im working because i sit in a closed office all day. You can allways tell if some one is a good IT admin by how lazy they are. the more lazy means they know how to keep things going. I watched all 16 episodes of firefly at work. dont tell any one. LOL,

No really, that only happens once in a great while. 90% of the time i am building new PC's from the ground up. Today i have 4 of them to build. Then i have to build and test a new Firewall which will be a painful process because i have to build a test network separate from our business one. I have to figure out how to incorporate CISCO equipment into the network.

Already grocery shopped.
May go back for whiping cream for my Lemon Supreme Pie.... oops
Put stuff away
Laundry
Pick up toys
Clean bathrooms
Bake said Lemon Pie
Then go outside and pick one....
Leaf Blowing
Lawn mowing
finish the 2nd half of a flower bed
Make dinner
clean AGAIN
put kids to bed
PASS OUT

Already grocery shopped.
May go back for whiping cream for my Lemon Supreme Pie.... oops
Put stuff away
Laundry
Pick up toys
Clean bathrooms
Bake said Lemon Pie
Then go outside and pick one....
Leaf Blowing
Lawn mowing
finish the 2nd half of a flower bed
Make dinner
clean AGAIN
put kids to bed
PASS OUT

WOW, holy crap. dang gurl thats alot of stuff to do. I get frustrated when i get home from work and mom asks me to do something. Im tired after work. watching movies all day makes me tired. lol jk. i dont know how you or any other person for that matter can do that all the time. I mean, my job tires me and when i get home, i want to relax. But when mom asks me to do something, i freak...

stumble out of bed at 4 a.m. to help husband find his PT clothes (how does he manage to misplace them EVERY NIGHT???)
Try to sleep some more until 7 when the baby wakes up
Feed the baby
feed myself
try to squeeze in a cup of coffee
give the baby a bath and wash hair(this takes forever because she's so squirmy and has so much hair)
take a shower
wash morning dishes and clean kitchen
make marinade for tonight's chicken
clean and vacuum living room
probably change a diaper or two
feed baby again/try to get down for a nap)
finish yesterday's laundry
clean bedrooms
clean bathrooms
feed baby again (man this kid can eat)
try to take a break before DH calls to tell me he is on his way
it's a 30 minute commute so then I start dinner while trying to keep the baby busy
feed DH
feed baby(she loves those peas)
remind DH to get his stuff together BEFORE he goes to bed (probably won't)
clean kitchen
watch Grey's Anatomy (season finale night!!!)
try to get baby down for bed (she likes to stay up and play so that takes about an hour or so)
PASS OUT!!!

LT!!! Duh!!!
Look at all the stuff a Mom does in a day no wonder she asks you to do something!
GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND HELP!!!
If not, could you at least come watch my kids so they will stop stopping me every time I try to start one of my 8,000 things?

LT!!! Duh!!!
Look at all the stuff a Mom does in a day no wonder she asks you to do something!
GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND HELP!!!
If not, could you at least come watch my kids so they will stop stopping me every time I try to start one of my 8,000 things?

UMMM, ill think about it!!!

UMMM, ill think about it!!!

LT, will you take my dogs too? Our kitchen gate broke and DH hasn't gotten around to rebuilding it yet and I can't have them in the kitchen with me when I am doing work cooking. They are just as "bad" as kids!!!:LOL:

Woke up today in a tired "fog" after yesterday's election day marathon.

Took care of all my inside and outside furbabies at breakfast time.

Made breakfast for Buck and me. Buck went off to the shop.

Felt as though I was walking through molasses I was so tired from yesterday.

Tidied up around the house, litter box, dust bunnies (it's shedding season now), put out unperishable ingredients for tonight's dinner.

Got things in order for tomorrow's normal laundry/cleaning day.

Buck came home at 1 p.m. and we drove out to mechanic's garage to get "my" car that had been there for a week.

Came home and made lunch for the two of us.

After lunch I went up to my office to pretty much veg I was so tired. I surprised myself and wrote one full column and the better part of a second one. Did outlines for 3 more. I guess my mind was still working.

Fed outside kitties supper and here we sit on our porch, drinking an adult beverage and enjoying the evening.

Will make dinner in a few and then fall, face first, into bed. The day after, the day after is always the worst. I'll sleep like a corpse tonight.

well, it seems in my next life I will think twice about buying a house on so much land and being the primary caretaker of it......
I have 4 outdoor projects to finish, so I've been neglecting the indoors. So now the entire place looks like a bomb hit it.
You name it, I really need to do it between today and tomorrow, because I have a sneaking suspicion that Memorial Day will be celebrated at my house on Sunday when I get home from work, and it won't be decided until Saturday.
Ha, they THINK I'll be suprised but I'm prepared this time!!!!!

Oh Laurie.. I'm sorry you're hurting. I hope things improve.

Work...
home...clean, cook, wash,
bed.

Thanks PD, I am just trying to find the balance of doing too much or too little. I guess that is another item for my schedule.

Laurie I hope you feel better soon. I'd love to be able to help!

I forgot about Jake's baseball practice tonight, so I have to add making dinner at like 3pm to get him there with a full belly by 5. sheesh.
I think I'll bake some cookies with the little 2, poor things keep getting shoved aside so I can work on one of my 6,000 things.

Laurie, I hope you are feeling better and that you have had a chance to rest with your feet up. My dad used to laugh and tell me that every time I did something, I went at it "like I was killing snakes." Sounds like you do the same. I know that's the nature of your business, but you do work so fast and furiously sometimes!

My day started out planning a little dinner party for tonight. Seared some salmon for caesar salad and put it in the fridge to cool. Grated some parmesan. Made croutons for the salad. Baked an apple tart. Noticed a peculiar smell. ALL of our floor drains were backing up...oh yuk. We have a septic tank - it seems to be fine, but we apparently have a blockage somewhere under the house. Called a plumber (it is 4:30 and he still hasn't arrived). Called dinner guests and cancelled. Hubby and I will have a swell dinner. But we may have to use the neighbor's bathroom!

Thanks Suzi and Karen. I was "grounded" by DH today so he is shopping by himself. Of course in the last hour I have had about a dozen calls from him :LOL:. He says it is getting the shopping experience without the pain of walking through Costco! He is also making supper tonight as well.

So my schedule today is basically
rest
nap
rest
answer the phone
rest
eat supper
rest
got to bed

You are right, Karen, I am not used to that pace, but I know it is probably for the best.

nap, wait fer my nurse to visit, bubble bath, another nap (i was so sleepy today!), cooked dinner, pack fer atlantic city, snack, drink a few adult beverages, nighty bye!

Back
Top Bottom