Who's Trying to Lose Weight?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Throw them away.. even when you get to where you can fit in them.. you'll want new ones anyway!!! LOL...
so i keep working.. I lost a pound this past week.. we'll see how I do for the rest of it..
Mav.. glad to hear you're feeling better.. and What's DW's name on the forum?

DW's username is Mav's Wife, very creative of her LOL. She isn't on here much, it is her busy season and most nights she is too tired to come online or do much of anything buy fall asleep in front of the TV.

If you want to lose weight - try not buying the things that put weight on - now isn`t this a novel thing. Alternatively, just eat less or eat smaller portion by using a smaller plate. The funny thing is that a smaller portion or a smaller plate works every time!

ARC

i have lost six pounds in a week. but then i have not felt very well. and was not hungry. had to make myself eat a modest amount(blood sugar wise)

just small bites of stuff though. not wanting goodies at all. hope it lasts for a while.

babe
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PMS, if I weigh now I will cry. :(
I'll let ya know next week!

i have lost six pounds in a week. but then i have not felt very well. and was not hungry. had to make myself eat a modest amount(blood sugar wise)

just small bites of stuff though. not wanting goodies at all. hope it lasts for a while.

babe
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hi Babe,
You`re beginning to worry me! I notice, from message 14, that you are 70 years old - so losing 6 pounds in a week is not healthy, or MAY NOT be healthy at your age. You say you`ve not felt very well - how long have you felt unwell?

I could tell you all the accepted wisdom - as we age we need to eat less or small meals 4/5 or 5/6 times a day are better than 2/3. However, I`m not going to - I would suggest that you speak with your Doctor (in the UK we call them a GP or General Practioner) and tell him/her that you have lost 6 pounds in a week and appear to have lost your appetite. Please, contact your doctor and have a chat with him/her.

All the best,
Archiduc :kiss:

Down from 160 to 143! I really want to get to 135 before our next Mexico trip!

I wannabe 135 before next week! Think I can?
:)
kidding, just frustrated with being me right now,,,,,
:)

sure..just starve yourself and pee a lot! lol.

How many pounds do you really want/need to lose?

DH says none, I say at least 10-15.
I like food too much!
(and I sit around all morning playing games with CERTAIN people instead of walking)

awwww....... don't make me cry!!!
I wuz jest kiddin....
;)
I am able to not turn on this darn machine..... just don't WANNA!

Don't ya just leave it on all the time...in case you have an email emergancy?

well yeah... i meant I could avoid giving the mouse a nudge......

hehehehe! WEll if you think about it.. typing and mouse moving are both forms of exercise!!!

Nice work pdswife! Thats awesome!

Suz....get off your booty and get walkin! Cut down on bread, rice, pasta and cereal and drink 2ltrs of water per day. You'll start droppin pounds I promise!

Since last week I've been craving proteins. I roasted a chicken Monday and had to stop myself from picking it to the bone. I got the same way making tuna salad. I ate one of the cans before it reached the mixing bowl. I try to keep boiled eggs around but my body seems to be want a lot of protein. Any ideas on whats up? What can I keep around to snack on?

Nuts. I find they help.
Also hummus and whole grain crackers, like ak-mak or wasa.....

Sounds better than my carb craving issue yesterday.
Time for a new leaf today. I'm not cutting them out, I just need to have alot less of them.

Back
Top Bottom