Word Association Game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wah wah wah...

Lyme is a name not a word

Lyme disease is named after a small coastal town in Connecticut called Lyme, where in 1975, a woman named Polly Murray brought to the attention of Yale researchers an unusual cluster of more than 51 cases of mostly pediatric arthritis....

Try again CG!

;)

Wah wah wah...

Lyme is a name not a word

Lyme disease is named after a small coastal town in Connecticut called Lyme, where in 1975, a woman named Polly Murray brought to the attention of Yale researchers an unusual cluster of more than 51 cases of mostly pediatric arthritis....

Try again CG!

;)

Wah Wah Wah yourself. MrsLMB is right, you be flexin' those muscles!

The rules don't state proper names can't be used:
This is an easy game. I will start it. I will say one word. The next person says the first word that comes into their mind.

Webster says a word is: a : something that is said

Or, more simply stated by Wiki: A name is a word or term used for identification.

And trust me, "Lyme" is a word I hear a LOT. Himself contracted Lyme disease. Fortunately, he appears to be cured - hoping it's not just hiding. We're surrounded by ticks that carry it. I hate doing yardword around here because I see what it can do.

Basically, I could say "Lyme" stands and just suck on one. Preferably chasing a shot of Tequila.:ROFLMAO:

I'm feeling magnanimous so I'll give in. This time. Don't let it go to your head.;)

measles

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom