You Get Vaseline...You Get Vaseline!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:) Dont know if its the same this is like vaseline but has stuff in to kill bacteria.Out west we use it for people also.

:LOL: When I was in Mexico over 30 years ago the movie grease was playing in Mexico.But they didn't bill it as Grease the called the movie {I kid you not}
VASELINA

jpmcgrew said:
:) I prefer Bag Balm myself Pun intended.
It works for alot of things,wind burn,sun burn,diaper rash ,dry skin,abbrasions etc.
I know some of you have heard about it.
www.bagbalm.comhttp://www.bagbalm.com

I love this stuff!! when I worked with toddlers at the day care we used it when a child got bitten by another one. It helped keep the bruising down.

Sattie, I think she's lost it!

tancowgirl2000 said:
I thought she was supposed to be normal?

Normal is in the eye of the beholder...Oh wait, that's supposed to be beauty. Either way, it works!

I thought the same thing jpm. I just wanted to smack some sense into them!

LOL... I would have thought there to be a diamond necklace or something in that box the way those women were hootin and hollerin... I think I would be the one person standing there looking at the vasaline saying, " You freakin kidding me??"! I'm with YT... someone get the tranquilizer darts!!

:-p Yea Buck be scared be very scared!You should hear girls talk when you dirty ole boys are not around.:LOL: :LOL:
:-p :-p Girls rule boys drool.:-p :-p

Back
Top Bottom