AP and Yahoo: Researcher Measures the Gases Cows Emit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050728/ap_on_sc/wst_dairy_air

In a white, tent-like "bio-bubble" on a farm near Davis, eight pregnant Holsteins are eating, chewing and pooping — for science. "The ladies," as they're called by University of California researcher Frank Mitloehner, are doing their part to answer a question plaguing one of California's largest agricultural industries: How much gas does a cow emit?

Well someone has to it.

middie said:
don't they have anything better to waste tax money on ?

I think i have your answer to that.......While remodeling a house we had to buy of course, many things. What got my uncle and i rolling on the floor laughing "LITERALLY!" was a toilet seat and the warning on it which was, "This product is known to cause CANCER in the state of California"! :ROFLMAO:
This was on a TOILET SEAT, and that wasn't the only thing though. Also on the seat was a web site listed, (which the addy escapes my right now) but while going to the site, all it talked about was Gun Control, Smog control, and how Guns and Smog are the #1 causes relating to cancer and death in the state?:shock:
Unfortunately, this was about 9 years ago, and for the life of me, i cannot find the seat, nor remember the maker of it any longer.

Back
Top Bottom