DID YOU KNOW ...
Donkey Kong got his name because his creator believed “donkey” meant “stupid” in English and wanted to convey the impression that the character was a “Stupid Ape”.
1. Fill in the Blank ;
The Moon is about __ __ __,000 miles from Earth.
2. What 1988 film had the tagline, “A tale of murder, lust, greed, revenge,
and seafood” ?
3. What is ‘C-SPAN the acronym for ?
4. If I am a n ophidiophobe , what is it that I fear
a. - Bats
b. - Fleas
c. - Rats
d. - Snakes
5. Name the French defensive fortification that was bypassed by the German
army in the early stages of WW2...
6. The gravitational force found on the surface of Moon is what fraction of
the force on the surface of the Earth?
a. - 1/6
b. - 1/5
c. - 1/4
d. - 1/3
7. By which of the following planets is Pisces ruled?
a. - Mercury
b. - Jupiter
c. - Saturn
d. - Neptune
8. Name That Tune ;
Sweeter than wine (sweeter than wine)
Softer than a summer night (softer than a summer night)
Everything I want to have (everything, everything)
Whenever I hold you tight.........
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Stephen King’s 1974 debut hardcover novel, “Carrie” initially earned him
$2,800 and sold only 13.000 copies.
2. ‘A Fish Called Wanda’
3. Cable-Satellite Public Affairs Network
4. - d
5. The Maginot Line
6. - a
7. - d
8. 'This Magic Moment'
The novel didn’t hit it big until it came out in Paperback !
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi