DID YOU KNOW...
The last words of Sir Winston Churchill : “I am bored with it all.”
1. Tree-kangaroos can be found in parts of Australia and which other
2. Strange Words are These ; PODUNK..
a. - a Mud Puddle
b. - a Norwegian Donut
c. - a Small Town
d. - A Salamander
3. The Royal Nova Scotia International Tattoo is an annual event held in
Halifax since 1979 to honor Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth. In this sense, what
is a tattoo?
4. What was the name of Hitler's dog?
5. Guy Fawkes is infamous as a traitor. What did he plan to do?
6. How did Mehmet Ali Agca make headlines in 1981?
a. - He was arrested in Yugoslavia spying for Great Britain
b. - He set a world record in the ski jump
c. - He attempted an Assassination
d. - His sex-change operation stunned the Muslim world
7. The Western Red Lily, or Prairie Lily is the flower of choice for which
a. - British Columbia
b. - Ontario
c. - Saskatchewan
d. - Manitoba
8. What shape is the Ohio state flag?
a. - Circle
b. - Rectangle
c. - Pennant
d. - Square
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
When President Clinton heard Roseanne Barr’s rendition of the Star Spangled
Banner, he called it "disgusting" and "a disgrace".
1. New Guinea
2. - c
3. a Military Musical Pageant
5. Blow up Parliament
6. - c (He shot the Pope)
7. - c
8. - c
Well, Maybe he did, we don't know....... but President Bush definitely did !
In 1990 Roseanne Barr performed the "Star Spangled Banner" before a baseball
game between the Padres and Reds. Roseanne's rendition was considered
screechy and featured somewhat obscene baseball gestures. The performance
caused a degree of controversy, even gaining recognition from then President
George H.W. Bush, who called the performance "disgusting" and "a disgrace".
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi