DID YOU KNOW...
When the mummy of Ramses II was sent to France in the mid-1970s, it was
issued a passport. Ramses' occupation? "King (deceased)."
1. How old was puppeteer Jim Henson when he passed away ?
a. - 51
b. - 53
c. - 55
d. - 57
2. Who you would most likely find wearing a coxcomb?
a. - Stand-Up Comic
b. - Cook
c. - Accountant
d. - Jester
3. Complete the proverb: "Three may keep a secret if two of them are ..."
4. A set square, a tool used in technical drawing, traditionally has what
5. In which 1968 musical does a character sing "You've Got to Pick a Pocket
6. What gift should you give your spouse on your first anniversary?
7. Which book of the Bible comes after Genesis, Exodus and Leviticus?
8. Who Said That ??
"Painting is just another way of keeping a diary"?
a. - Jackson Pollock
b. - Norman Rockwell
c. - Grant Wood
d. - Pablo Picasso
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
NYC's One World Trade Center's height in feet is also a monumental U.S.
date – 1776
1. - b
2. - d
8. - d
July 4, 1776, the Declaration of Independence was signed. OWTC is
the main building replacing the World Trade Center which vanished into ashes
after a terrorist attack on 9/11/2001. It is 1776 feet in height (1792 if
you count the spiraling tip) and was built as the tallest building in the
“There are people in the world so hungry, that God cannot appear to them except in the form of bread.”
― Mahatma Gandhi