Ni Hao everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kungfueats

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone. Glad to have found this site. I'm renewing my effort to try and cook food. I've been slack as of late, it's a bit of a learning curve for me and sometimes I bottom out in the trenches so I'm hoping you guys will keep me motivated.

Hao kungfueats and welcome to the DC family. You are on the right track. I am sure you will find this site beneficial. Have lots of fun here!

WELCOME TO DC :0) I'm fairly new myself. I've learned so much since I started here :)

best food on earth

Hey Red Chef:

Welcome welcome! Ni hao, ma? The few yrs I lived in China were so incredible re: cooking. I came to the country as a home chef; one who took cooking seriously and thought I had grasped many of the basic ideas about cooking and eating. Hah! Anyone who has lived in China will agree that none of the 'Chinese cooking' in restaurants here in the U.S. has NO relation to the amazing cooking in China. N*0*N*E.

So when I lived in China I did something I'd never done: I stopped cooking! The food to be enjoyed when dining out, in a noodle shop or seafood joint, is so incredible that to cook seemed like a fool's game. Ahhhhh, lunch would take two hours. Many dishes, all shared, all so fresh.

Welcome to DC and send us recipes w/ fish in brown sauce. Teach us the joy of dumplings!

We all look forward to hearing from you.:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom