DID YOU KNOW...
Meet the Press, which is the all-time longest-running television show and is
still on the air, began in 1945 as a radio show called 'American Mercury
Presents: Meet the Press.'
1. When a word ends in the suffix "ly", it is usually a/an:
a. - Adjective
b. - Adverb
c. - Article
d. - Verb
2. What's the more common name for the soft red hemangioma simplex ?
3. Which POTUS was the first to sail in a submarine ?
a. - Teddy Roosevelt
b. - Herbert Hoover
c. - Dwight Eisenhower
d. - Jimmy Carter
4. "Who Said That ??"
"England is a nation of shopkeepers"
a. - Adolf Hitler
b. - Nikita Khrushchev
c. - Josef Stalin
d. - Napoleon Bonaparte
5. Who is the "Father of Modern Philosophy"?
(Hint; Initials R.D. - )
6. Strange Words are These ; BAR SINISTER ...
a. - A perpendicular cliff face
b. - being of illegitimate birth
c. - Demon Worship
d. - Crooked Lawyer
7. Fill in the Blank;
Jeff Bridges is the son of Lloyd Bridges, who starred in the TV series, '___
8. What recent innovation would a Catholic celiac most appreciate?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Richard III was the last king of England to die on the battle field.
1. - b
3. - a
4. - d
5. Rene Descartes
6. - b
7. Accepted - 'Sea Hunt' , 'The Loner', and 'Joe Forrester'...
8. Gluten-free communion wafers
He is also considered to be the last medieval king of England, and he
definitely was the last Plantagenet king.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:52 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.