Any WWE Fans?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ChefAlexCardinale

Assistant Cook
So anyone like WWE/Wrestling?
I do, it's one of my favorite kinds of tv to watch.
Who are your favorite wrestlers? Mine are Sting, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Undertaker, Kane, and Chris Jericho. I'm so excited that Sting is finally in the WWE and will get a WWE Title shot at this Sunday's Night of Champions PPV on the WWE Network.:)

Sorry, no, I'm not. When we were little, though, our Dad would let us stay up on Saturday nights and watch wrestling on TV. Back then the wrestlers had crazy hair and looked scary. One wrestler was called Bushman and looked like a caveman. He was our favorite. Dad would make us Black Cherry ice cream floats. It was a really special treat.

That's the extent of my wrestling watching and it was probably 60 years ago! Yikes, I'm getting old!!!

Anyone remember Gorgeous George? Bet he was before your time, ChefAlex. The Undertaker and Hulk Hogan also come to mind.

Last edited:
Vince McMahnon needs to step down from RAW and Smackdown duties.. He has lost it.

Triple H needs to take over.

The average ratings would go up like one point if he did it.

Vince McMahnon needs to step down from RAW and Smackdown duties.. He has lost it.

Triple H needs to take over.

The average ratings would go up like one point if he did it.

Agreed..... I mean look what Triple H has done.... He finally gave us Sting in the WWE. I hope we see a victory by Sting at a PPV though.

Back
Top Bottom