Happy Anniversary GB!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cool!!
Have a great day, both of you!!
img_283229_0_c923a75d85c051b6c4f6923acc21d1a1.gif

Thanks Sizz!!! We have been married 3 years now and each year just keeps getting better and better. She is my soulmate and I am hers.

We have so much going on this week that we won't really get to celebrate for a while. We work together and spent about 20 minutes during lunch with each other. We have to get the quality time when we can lol.

Happy Anniversary to you both GB..May you have many years of happiness.

kadesma:)

Have a wonderful day and life together. 3 years..hmmm trying to remember back that far.
Dove

Since Paul is am old salt (Navy) I guess that makes me the pepper...LOL

Last edited:
Very best wishes to one of the nicest guys I "know" on his anniversary. I hope you have many more happy years together and that eventually Miss Rachel is posting on here about how corny it is that her parents are still smooching and acting lovey-dovey all the time.

Have a very happy anniversary Gb. Especially when you guys do get the chance to celebrate whenever that may be. "Here's to many more years of happiness".

Thank you everyone!!! Not only am I unbelievably lucky to have such an amazing wife, I am so lucky to have all of you as friends :)

Congratulations, GB! From all you and your wife have told us, it sounds like you two are a wonderful couple (and Rachel makes you a wonderful family!). Have a great celebration, whenever.

This is another one of those little things you and I seem to have in common. DH and I will be married 3 years Monday. Maybe someday the 6 of us will meet!:)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom