Name that food...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Never heard of them.

They are lovely, thin, perfect for after dinner, chocolate covered mints. They are dark chocolate, though they make a milk chocolate version that I haven't seen. BTW, I hate mint and dislike dark chocolate and I still like them.

I checked on the Nestle site and they are available, among other places:

SAFEWAY 3801 S RESERVE ST, MISSOULA 59801 (406) 251-3311
SAFEWAY 800 W BROADWAY ST, MISSOULA 59802 (406) 721-2549
Page: 1 of 1

They are lovely, thin, perfect for after dinner, chocolate covered mints. They are dark chocolate, though they make a milk chocolate version that I haven't seen. BTW, I hate mint and dislike dark chocolate and I still like them.

I checked on the Nestle site and they are available, among other places:

SAFEWAY 3801 S RESERVE ST, MISSOULA 59801 (406) 251-3311
SAFEWAY 800 W BROADWAY ST, MISSOULA 59802 (406) 721-2549
Page: 1 of 1

Figures...the grocery store I don't ever visit!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Besides, I don't buy or look for much in the way of candy...Dove Dark is about it for me, unless I find pretty animal pictures on the Fair Trade Dark Chocolate at The Good Food Store. It's the animal pics that catch my eye, then I always hope for a Tiger pic on Dark Chocolate.:ROFLMAO:

"Pardon me, do you have any ---- ------?" I'm just looking for the generic name, I've blanked out a popular brand name of this item.

Grey Poupon is the name that I think goes in the blanks. But, my Dijon doesn't have all those ingredients.

Dry white wine
Chopped onion
Cloves garlic, minced
Dry mustard
Honey
Vegetable oil
Salt
Tabasco sauce

So, I will guess hot honey mustard.

I have to go to work soon, I owe jennyema a round. I'll PM her. If no one posts in the next couple of hours taxlady do you want to take another one?

Back
Top Bottom