Dinner Saturday, January 22nd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lentils, pasta and tomato sauce (small pasta shells cooked in a combo of lentil soup, tomato sauce, spices and burgundy wine) topped with fresh grated Romano & Parmesan cheeses and sautéed mushrooms and onions (sautéed in EVOO, butter, sea salt, ground peppercorns, ground red pepper flakes and a splash of burgundy).

img_962411_0_ada67b574fb64c2b8e051f45855699aa.jpg

Roasted Spare ribs with bourbon sauce, french fries, and peas. Sherbet for dessert.

I have some late nite visitors stopping by for pizza and salad. In fact I'm just about to fire up the oven. Food will be served in 2 hours out in the patio. Yes, I know it's late.....:LOL:

It's a quarter to 9...I don't think if I left now I could make it by 11, MST...and if I stopped to change out of my pj's...definitely not.:LOL:

We had lemon/herb roasted chicken, and kasha mixed with sauteed garlic and onions on the side.

Last edited:
Very nice Kayelle.
Love the goulash, MsM. (well, it's almost goulash ;^) )

I'll have to try that one. I finally got Panko :w00t2: OH BOY!

I even have the rice made in the freezer. Shrimp and spinach go on the list.

What do you think about some 3 cheese Parmesan mixed with the Panko?

Yep, I sometimes mix Parm with the Panko. Love that Panko. I forgot to sprinkle the top with paprika this time, and it makes for a nicer color if you do that. I think you'll really enjoy this dish Z. It's something quick and yet very special.;) Do you have individual casseroles like this? They are wonderful.

Thanks Pacanis.:)

I've got one of those casseroles. I make the mushroom gratin in it all the time. I wish I had a few more.

Back
Top Bottom