Dinner, Sunday August 3rd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
How do you marinate your tri-tip? They are hard to come buy in this side of the country, so I need to learn a TNT way of preparing them. TYIA
I use a rub on my tri tip I can't get to the kitchen right now to get the name of the rub,but I will in the morning.

kadesma

It's Fisher's birthday so we're having his favorite - hot dogs and potato chips. Not very elegant but since I've been on the healthy diet thing, we haven't had hot dogs much so it's a treat!
A Happy Birthday to Fisher..Hope it's the very best.

kadesma:)

Thank you. :chef:
Patty,
I rub my tri-tip with evoo then I shake one Steak House seasoning It's by Cattlemans Grill. It's made up of Kosher salt,sugar,garlic, smoked paprika,parsley,Ancho peppers,celery, and oregano, . We have also marinated it in beer, or wine along with garlic, bown sugar Worchestershire...It's up to you you cana't ruin a tri-tip just cooking it with a light rub of evoo, salt and pepper. This meat speaks for itself. I like it med. rare with char on the outside..Enjoy I hope I've helped a little.
kadesma;)

Patty,
I rub my tri-tip with evoo then I shake one Steak House seasoning It's by Cattlemans Grill. It's made up of Kosher salt,sugar,garlic, smoked paprika,parsley,Ancho peppers,celery, and oregano, . We have also marinated it in beer, or wine along with garlic, bown sugar Worchestershire...It's up to you you cana't ruin a tri-tip just cooking it with a light rub of evoo, salt and pepper. This meat speaks for itself. I like it med. rare with char on the outside..Enjoy I hope I've helped a little.
kadesma;)

Thank you very much. I appreciate you taking the time to respond.:chef:

Champange!!!! Anything with champange sounds yummy!

I have found Champange vinegar difficult to find so I always grab a bottle when I see it. We used it a lot at the restaurant for salad dressings and even in place of regular vinegar in things like mayonnaise, tartar sauce, ail oli, etc - it just made them a little more sophisticated and tasty!

Back
Top Bottom