Eatin' Lunch?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lunch is my main meal

:chef: Lunch is my main meal of the day. :chef:

Today, I'm having spinach lasagna, my cole slaw, and green tea. :chef:

Well, I wouldn't exactly call it lunch, but I just grabbed a handful of Ritz, a hunk of cheddar, and a Dr P. I am hoping that holds me until I can get something more substantial, like a bigger handful of Ritz, a biger hunk of cheddar, and a beer.

Yesterday was lunch on the run. We decided to go to our favourite organic store and deli. I had my favourite spanakopita with tabbouleh and DH had chicken with mango chutney and a butternut squash risotto triangle. We washed it down with organic rootbeer (tastes very different) and topped it off with an oat fudge bar. Wonderful!

I had three pulled pork sandwiches a couple hours ago for lunch. It's pretty good cold, too. Yesterday I had them heated up.

Lunch at my work desk...homemade chili, rye toast w/butter and marmite.

Lunch and breakfast will be one as I got up late and have to be ready for my ride to the doctor at one. I am thinking salad with salami, mushrooms and hard boiled egg.

I had the other night's dinner all over again, cornbread, chili, pico on tortillas.

today's lunch 11-4-08 consists of tuna and muenster cheese panini on rye/pumpernickel bread. Tuna had mayo, salt, pepper, green onions, red onions, dried toasted onions and dried chives.

I had a chololate sundae for lunch with peanuts. I had a big breakfast....

Oops...
I ate the last 3 of the kids' funsize Snickers from Halloween....
DH ate the Twix...
Bad parents! Bad parents!!!!!
:)

Back
Top Bottom