Mon. 7-20-15 Dinner..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the nice comments friends.
This was the duck dinner tonight, once again it was lots of fun for us, and I love sharing the kitchen with that man!:heart:

This recipe is fabulous!

img_1429636_0_b5dfa14e739e87f8704b9b9c2f622580.jpg

Well, ya did it again, Kayelle! Looks luscious!

Hmm. We duck lovers may need to get together sans non duck loving spouses sometime and assemble at Kayelle's place!

Hmm. We duck lovers may need to get together sans non duck loving spouses sometime and assemble at Kayelle's place!

We would love that Dawg!

I got over a cup of "duck fat gold" from that cook. The duck was not the least bit greasy with this recipe, but just succulent and packed with fabulous flavor. I'm thinking that folks who "don't like duck" have never had duck cooked this way.

Those are some fine looking ducks, Kayelle! One of these days I'm going to be brave enough to try cooking duck. ~ Good looking everything else, too.

I've often thought it would be a real blast if we could organize a convention at some central location for a few days. Then I remember what a PITA it was to just be ON the committee to organize the state convention one year.

Cheryl, I wish you could have put your hand through the monitor and helped yourself to some of our fruit. I have enough left over for tomorrow, when I'll finish it off with a dollop of cottage cheese.

Attachments

• 2015-07-20 20.56.25.jpg
    2015-07-20 20.56.25.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 137
Back
Top Bottom