Saturday Night's All Right, For Dinner...4/20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luckytrim

Chef Extraordinaire
Grilled Ham Steak, White Rice, Pineapple Sauce, and the Fellowship (Sprouts & Radishes)...
Tomato & Red Onion salad Salad

Ham Steak, Grilled, Pineapple Sauce.jpg

Salad, Beefsteak & Red Onion.jpg

When Mrs. T asked "What's for dinner?", I told her that we're having a Chinese - Italian fusion dinner. Stir fried veggies and chicken tenders, topped with a marinara sauce, served over fresh penne pasta. Salad on the side.

When I served it she used a presidential term and claimed it was "bulls**t", and there was nothing Chinese about it, and it was all Italian. I think the parmesan was a giveaway. I tried to make it sound impressive, but I guess I got caught. Anyway, in spite of the attempts of making it an exotic dish, it was still pretty tasty.

I'm doing some thick porterhouse pork chops with a mushroom/shallot cream sauce..might be called a gravy. On second thought I won't be using flour, so it must be a sauce. SC glorified salads on the side.

Last edited:
Easter Sunday here and tonight we are having roast lamb, roast potatoes, roast kumara, roast parsnip, honey glazed carrots, corn on the cob and homemade roast lamb gravy, homemade rhubarb pie for dessert

We had store bought tortellini with a homemade white sauce and a very simple salad of two kinds of lettuce, a couple of leaves of endive, and some red onion. I made a big batch of blue cheese dressing to put on it and to have for salads during the week. It was really good. I have happy tummy, even though I am exhausted.

I got the munchies for some reason, and grilled a few OZ's of chicken thighs seasoned with salt, black pepper, and granulated garlic. I was going to make some tacos, but had some primo greens in the fridge, so I made some lettuce wraps, like zig zags for meat, instead.

Far out, man. Definitely not schwag.

CD

Attachments

• LttuceWrap-001.jpg
    LttuceWrap-001.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
I got the munchies for some reason...
There were probably 4(and)20 reasons...

Himself has no interest in eating when his back is hurting. I have no interest in cooking when there is no audience. I made enough cajun seasoned shrimp for two shrimp po'boy sandwiches, made one for myself, and put the rest of the shrimp in the fridge in case he ever wants to eat again. Now I'm working my way through a container of macaroons. :pig:

Back
Top Bottom