What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::-p:chef: i have 1 muffin left!!

Oh, you're so cruel! I thought you were going to send that one to me! I'm in NC - do you think it would stay fresh in the mail? Or maybe it wouldn't make it here at all, because some postal worker would smell that great chocolate aroma coming through the package, and take it for her/himself! LOL

Oh, you're so cruel! I thought you were going to send that one to me! I'm in NC - do you think it would stay fresh in the mail? Or maybe it wouldn't make it here at all, because some postal worker would smell that great chocolate aroma coming through the package, and take it for her/himself! LOL

Twice a year I mail 12 loaves of oatmeal bread to my uncle. I've been doing this for about thirty years, unless I happen to be there and I'll just bake it there. I mail it to him and he says it mails just fine. Of course I seal each loaf separately and wrap in bubble wrap, he freezes it as soon as it shows up. Yes, he happens to be my favorite uncle and I'd do most anything for him:)

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL: i put one on the deck didn't you get it?

Muffins for my Muffin Top!

Why wait to gain weight?!

I have some blueberry muffins in the oven right now. Should be done in a few minutes. I used my commercial muffin pan and didn't have liners so cut some parchment in squares and made some tulip ones. Very cute.

The house smells awesome! Oh, it's Ina's recipe, she never disappoints.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made napoleon, it was bou 20X24 and about 6 inches high. 20 people finished it in no time, I had scream for one piece to save it for my mom.

I made a half pepperoni half cheese pizza plus i added a few pieces of green bell pepper and chopped garlic.

YUM! :)

I try to bake some sort of nice dessert at least once a week so, today, I just took a butter-pecan rum cake out of the oven. Once it cools, I'll drizzle a rum glaze over it. Man, it sure smells good!!! Can't wait for tonight's dessert.

I try to bake some sort of nice dessert at least once a week so, today, I just took a butter-pecan rum cake out of the oven. Once it cools, I'll drizzle a rum glaze over it. Man, it sure smells good!!! Can't wait for tonight's dessert.
do you have a recipe posted? it sounds good. btw can the rum be omitted in the glaze? we love butter-pecan but the hub doesn't like "uncooked" liquor.

Still feeling rotten but also feeling guilty that I had no baking done for DH or Dad so, DH is helping me. So far we have made him some banana flax Gluten Free muffins and flourless peanut butter cookies (2 dozen with chocolate chips, 2 dozen without) and some sugar free chocolate chip cherry brownies for Dad are next to go in the oven.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom