What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what a beautiful loaf of bread. found recipe on ehow.com. just a tad over an hour and i have a loaf of white bread. am jazzed at how easy it was. way easier that the new york recipe.

Care to share the recipe? i've been meaning to try my hand at white bread which i have'nt so far, would love to try your recipe as it looks like its an easy one!

Should be ready to shape my muffuletta dough into it's flat, round shape, brush with olive oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds and get it ready for it's second rise before baking.

I should make some French bread, too. 'Cause we're all out.

Later this afternoon I'm going to make some blueberry coffee cake muffins for tomorrow's breakfast.

My French Bread came out so crusty and good. will make several more tomorrow. Easy recipe takes almost no time to whip up.
kadesma

I baked KA's New England style hot dog buns today using their pan. They were pretty darn good. First time, too.

I baked KA's New England style hot dog buns today using their pan. They were pretty darn good. First time, too.

I make their hamburger buns all the time. The dough is probably the same as the hot dog buns.

I made two loaves of plain white bread today. We were nearing a "bread crisis" here. All we had was a partial loaf of bacon-and-egg bread and a loaf of French bread.

I'll have to try making them into buns sometime, Katie. Do you just form those by hand?

I couldn't find potato flour locally, so used the substitute they gave, potato flakes, instead. They had a nice subtle potato flavor. I just wish they were deeper for more toppings.

Cheese Bread

A favorite of ours, cheese bread made from a recipe in a REALLY old Disney Cookbook from a restaurant that is no longer around, The Good Turn in The Land Pavilion in Epcot. Swiss and Parm are the cheeses. They are mini loaves, that they used to serve at each table and would bring more if you asked.

cheese_bread.jpg

A favorite of ours, cheese bread made from a recipe in a REALLY old Disney Cookbook from a restaurant that is no longer around, The Good Turn in The Land Pavilion in Epcot. Swiss and Parm are the cheeses. They are mini loaves, that they used to serve at each table and would bring more if you asked.

cheese_bread.jpg
They look great! Would you care to share the recipie?

cheese_bread.jpg

YUMMMM ! they look lovely!

Thanks, they were yummy. I'll post the recipe probably tomorrow, as well as the spread they served with it.

Thanks, they were yummy. I'll post the recipe probably tomorrow, as well as the spread they served with it.
BEAUTIFUL!! I can't wait to see the recipe. I loved eating at The Land Pavilion!! I loved the bread and grits. My girl liked how the place revolved. LOL After you post the recipe can you please post a note that here telling that you posted the recipe and what the name is so I can find it. Thank you so much (inadvance).

Baking 2 loaves of my favorite bread to have with tea, coffee it's yummy Call me a pear bread lover.
kadesma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom