What are you baking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried my hand at hot dog and hamburger buns again today. Not really happy with the finished product though. They were too dense and chewy. I want light and fluffy, so I am still ISO the perfect buns (story of my life)! Lol!

Last edited:
Buns!

Attachments

• image-4145025417.jpg
    image-4145025417.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 179
I made 3 pies for the cafe today, Banana cream, Chocolate cream & Cherry cream. The red hat ladies are coming for lunch tomorrow.

Three tins of brownies 2 with butterscotch and peanutbutter chips one with pecans and brickle chips.
kades:)

I am hoping to bake some chocolate cupcakes which I will freeze and decorate to take next Thursday to Dad's rehab ward. I'll be icing in white and adding red fondant maple leaves in honour of Canada Day. They are also a thank you to all the staff there for taking such good care of my Dad.

I am hoping to bake some chocolate cupcakes which I will freeze and decorate to take next Thursday to Dad's rehab ward. I'll be icing in white and adding red fondant maple leaves in honour of Canada Day. They are also a thank you to all the staff there for taking such good care of my Dad.
Well...Happy Canada Day to you and your Dad! Your cupcakes sound good. I am thinking of making chocolate muffins. Oh, I had better make them now before the house heats up too much!

That is so very considerate. More people should be so appreciative to health care professionals. They have to put up with so many attitudes. Nobody is ever happy about being in pain. Good for you.

Made some banana nut bread this morning.

Attachments

• banana-nut-bread.jpg
    banana-nut-bread.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 268
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom