What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I decided to have taco pizza for lunch. I used Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk Homestyle biscuits and toped with salsa, Mozz cheese (all I had thawed), diced red bell pepper, sliced black olives and green onion.

I decided to have taco pizza for lunch. I used Pillsbury Grands Buttermilk Homestyle biscuits and toped with salsa, Mozz cheese (all I had thawed), diced red bell pepper, sliced black olives and green onion.
Here was lunch.
img_815024_0_7fb109629361e5ac70860e3680130bd1.jpg

I am making a meal for a family in the church and decided on meatloaf with roasted veggies. Well, on days DH works afternoons we have our big meal at lunch so I made another meatloaf (but cooked this one) and served pan fried potatoes and salad with it to make it a little lighter. Everyone loved it here, so hopefully the family will as well.

I am making a meal for a family in the church and decided on meatloaf with roasted veggies. Well, on days DH works afternoons we have our big meal at lunch so I made another meatloaf (but cooked this one) and served pan fried potatoes and salad with it to make it a little lighter. Everyone loved it here, so hopefully the family will as well.
No hoping, they will love it...and YOU..What a nice thing to do Laurie.
kades

Ravioli. But hey! Look what I found for kids! Insert dry spaghetti into hot dogs then boil!

img_815724_0_bf299afa1eb12e5727ea43f05da740cc.jpg

I wonder if there's a crunchy surprise in the center of each weiner :huh:.

I had a Banquet chicken pot pie for lunch--not so great :(.

Back
Top Bottom