What did you have for lunch today, if anything?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I finished up the very last of the Portuguese Kale & Turkey Kielbasa soup & garlic bread. I love how leftover homemade soups taste even better than Day 1.

there's plenty of diet breads. that is subjective, though- for some, 'diet' is reduced kCals, others reduced/minimal sodium, or a lower fat-content (already nominal), or whole-meal/grain bread. there's sprouted freezer-breads, there's made-that-myself-breads. there's the 'ol diet sliced sammich loaves, or french baguette.
bread is a great entitity.

there's plenty of diet breads. that is subjective, though- for some, 'diet' is reduced kCals, others reduced/minimal sodium, or a lower fat-content (already nominal), or whole-meal/grain bread. there's sprouted freezer-breads, there's made-that-myself-breads. there's the 'ol diet sliced sammich loaves, or french baguette.
bread is a great entitity.
i need something VERY low in carbs/sugar and high in flavor (just found out i am diabetic :().

James is eating chicken and vegetable soup. I'm about to make some tortilla chips and will have them with salsa, and possibly with some refried beans and cheese.

:)Barbara

i need something VERY low in carbs/sugar and high in flavor (just found out i am diabetic :().

msmofet, i find goggling brings up many helpful sites. another site i really like is diabeticlivingonline.com. recipes , i use lots of herbs and spices to jazz the dishes up.

go for it. :chef: i am sure you are upset about diagnosis. but i see it as a challenge . how many times a day are you testing?

Today I had some leftover Linguini with Seafood Sauce (mussels, clams, shrimp, fish in tomato sauce) & a green salad with lettuce from the farmers market.

Back
Top Bottom