What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I dunno Kgirl, “tin” and “tinned” are experiencing a renaissance. I never heard the word when I was young, but I’m seeing it in food blogs and recipes a lot these days.

39817-albums371-picture7879.jpg
[/IMG]

Really good looking and sounding breakfasts here lately. :yum: Joey....what is that under those luscious looking berries? It looks like eggs...?

I've been having a bowl of Cream of Wheat in the mornings for the past week or two. I change out the mix-ins....usually a bit of half and half with a little brown sugar and butter, or fresh fruit. Whatever I have that amps up the taste a little. :)

Really good looking and sounding breakfasts here lately. :yum: Joey....what is that under those luscious looking berries? It looks like eggs...?

I've been having a bowl of Cream of Wheat in the mornings for the past week or two. I change out the mix-ins....usually a bit of half and half with a little brown sugar and butter, or fresh fruit. Whatever I have that amps up the taste a little. :)

I think it's crepes under the berries.

I like maple cream of wheat.

I've been having wheatena occasionally with a pinch of brown sugar and few drops of blackstrap molasses.

Interesting Eggs today.......
When I took them over, easy, the white part ended up between one yolk and the pan, so I've got One over easy, one still sunny !

Eggs and Bacon.jpg

Low carb pancakes, sausage and SF maple syrup this morning in honor of Shrove Tuesday aka Pancake Day.

e832d949a6b6f6ef4221b09fb0029322--making-pancakes-vintage-photographs.jpg

AKA Fat Tuesday. LOL

I had a dentist appt. so we went to diner after.

We had poached eggs, bacon, home fries and rye toast.

Last edited:
Nice looking French omelette, GG. I don't make that kind. What I did make yesterday was an avocado and bacon omelet with provolone cheese. Definitely a "me treat" - Himself isn't a fan of avocados.
IMG_20190304_143525904_HDR.jpg

Nice looking French omelette, GG. I don't make that kind. What I did make yesterday was an avocado and bacon omelet with provolone cheese. Definitely a "me treat" - Himself isn't a fan of avocados.
View attachment 33889
That looks good, too. DH doesn't like eggs, so he never eats them. Lucky for me, he doesn't mind cooking them sometimes ;) When I make one, it's usually more like yours. I like Denver omelets, too, but DH doesn't like to chop veggies [emoji38]

I just eat cereals with cofee, I'm trying to keep my body in line. :rolleyes:

But I see I'm the strange one here with a so simple breakfast ajaj, most of yours look and sound delicious mmm.

Back
Top Bottom