What have you had for breakfast lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CW, is this something you buy or do you mix the two together. DH drinks Almond "milk" and Coconut "milk" but separately.
It is actually sold as a beverage, but one could mix almond milk and coconut milk 1/2 and 1/2. I've also mixed coconut with quinoa milk. The brand of coconut-almond milk I buy is Blue Diamond. It has 60 calories/glass and is lactose and gluten free. And quite tasty.

I've been eating hash browns with an over-easy egg on top. Break it open and mop it up. YUMMY!

Typically either

(a) Oatmeal with raisins or currants or dried cherries; banana; walnuts + Coffee

(b) Grape nuts with yogurt and dried cranberries or dried cherries; banana; almonds + Coffee

(c) Two over easy (or poached) eggs + Two slices toast + Banana + Coffee (weekends only)

Been that way for a few years now...

Yum, did you make that yourself MM?
Store bought.

I am hoping to get called back to my job soon (been laid off for 3 months now :(). If so I have my eye on a bread machine. I used to make breads by hand no machine just got in up to my elbows :LOL: (well not quite). But now with corpal tunnel, sciatic and disc issues, bursitis and arthris kneading is no fun. And the kitchen aid is to heavy to drag out. So a bread machine to knead would be wonderful. The one I am looking at also make jams. I would love to make homemade bagels (jalapeno is what I am craving).

msmofet said:
Store bought.

I am hoping to get called back to my job soon (been laid off for 3 months now :(). If so I have my eye on a bread machine. I used to make breads by hand no machine just got in up to my elbows :LOL: (well not quite). But now with corpal tunnel, sciatic and disc issues, bursitis and arthris kneading is no fun. And the kitchen aid is to heavy to drag out. So a bread machine to knead would be wonderful. The one I am looking at also make jams. I would love to make homemade bagels (jalapeno is what I am craving).

Oh MsMofet! {{{hugs}}}

Last edited:
Store bought.

MM, this is no good!. You have done so much cooking and this has happened :(

It is so wonderful though, that you can still make such lovely, pleasing bundles of happiness... I am so proud of you MM xx

these days, usually fruit, organic horizons aseptically-packaged milk, or, if i've a timed agenda- juice, gatorade, or seltzer. nutren.

Back
Top Bottom