What have you had for lunch lately?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hummus, veggie sticks and an apple. I made too much hummus so now I'm stuck eating it all lol! Not that I mind :) The kids like it but they are all hummused out!

I had Dawg's Almond Butter on multigrain toast with Smucker's Special Recipe Strawberry Preserves. :yum:

Last edited:
2 slices of light, wheat bread with 3 egg whites, a slice of swiss cheese, 1 oz of ham & 2 ketchup packets. Finished up the 1/2 bag of baked cheetoes from yesterday.

I had 6 provita multigrain crackers with thick slices of baby cucumber, finely grated white cheddar and homemade jalapeno relish. Yum!
Cucumbers are so refreshing in summer.

Thanks Addie!
Today was 2 slices of light wheat bread with tuna salad & swiss cheese. A side of fresh veggies: broccoli, tomato & celery drizzled with ranch dressing & 7 kettle chips.

Thanks Addie!
Today was 2 slices of light wheat bread with tuna salad & swiss cheese. A side of fresh veggies: broccoli, tomato & celery drizzled with ranch dressing & 7 kettle chips.

That is a good size lunch. And you took in enought protein tomake up for what you missed in the morning. Great! :angel:

Subway oven roasted chicken 6" sub. no cheese. Topped w/ fresh spinach, onion, tomato & pickles & sweet onion tereyaki sauce & a small bag of harvest grain french onion chips with a 20 oz water

I made a chicken pasta salad with mayo, peas, celery, and onion. I used half a packet of ranch dressing powder (plus a little salt and pepper) as the seasoning, on a whim, and it was the best chicken salad ever!!! Will definitely be doing that again. Even picky bf loved it!

I made 2 delicious chesseburgers. Fresh onions on it with some ketchup.

I used whole grain toast as bread instead of regular hamburger buns. MUCH HEALTHIER!

I am currently having some toasted ciabatta with vegemite on one slice and peanut butter on the other :yum:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom