What's for dinner Oct. 27?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well it is hot in my one bedroom mansion on the hill, I came home and immediately felt tired. With the tornado watch I am not venturing across town to pick up food, especially since I have food at home. So Hot Dogs it is!!

Last edited:
Indian-spiced cauliflower, chickpeas, carrots, onion, garlic, ginger, etc. in a tomato/yogurt sauce.

I baked an acorn squash for the first time. We both liked it but I had to force DH to try it. Had chicken sandwiches with it.

Take out from Mr. Falafel. We shared a combo platter and a falafel platter. Chicken, beef, falafel, salads, pickled turnip, pickled peppers, tabouli, hummus, rice, potatoes - yum.

I took the second (cooked) bison steak and 3 sourdough rolls to work and made little sandwiches out of them at the desk. I also had an Asian Pear, a banana, strawberries and Fuji apple slices with some smoked gouda as snacks throughout the day.

I'm currently baking an apple cake for dessert. It's from the first cookbook I ever bought, The New York Times Natural Foods Cookbook copyright 1972.

Back
Top Bottom