Have you exercised today? Accountability thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mostly I don't do any "intentional" exercising, I worked up a sweat this morning picking over 100# of apples. It is in my DNA to pick apples and berries.

With my niece in town, our schedule has been a tad hectic.

Today my expressed purpose of going to the gym was to meet a client who had just bought a knife, but owed me the final payment.

I figured, hey, I spent the gasoline to get here, I might as well work out and get a nice shower.

I did 80 minutes on the StairMaster, but left before doing any weights.

not so much on purpose... just some yardwork and cleaning... then playing at the playground....
I'm gonna have to say yes I did!
and go clean some more....

Good work guys. I have been a failure the last two weeks. Haven't done much in the way of exercise and I'm feeling it!

25 minute jog and 35 minutes playing volleyball with my daughter. I'm off to doing abs on the Firm ball thingy.

Here are some photos from last night's hike in Griffith Park. I like this particular route, we came up here on our last two hikes. The hike is short (5 miles total) but the elevation gain is moderate and very steep in certain foot trails so it keeps your heart rate high.

img_669440_0_c7631b9c3b06cdfd42a10956ebefa8b7.jpg

img_669440_1_351c36efe34055db1a58877c6ad16952.jpg

img_669440_2_2d6eaaa4a12ab50ed1b27d451d824a6c.jpg

Raked the back garden (not all of it yet...) and it will be my exercise for the day -- finish it off today despite that I can't keep up with the spruce tree's falling leaves there...well, at least I am sure I get rid of Cooper's doodads which might have been lingering there for sometime...:LOL:

Argh! Nothing since Sunday after getting eaten up by mosquitos! It's been raining SO much down here that we've become infested with mosquitos. I did some abs and lifted some light weights but I need my cardio so much.

I just received 2 identical pairs of Vasque trail running shoes from The Sierra Trading Post which I ordered last week. With all the discounts and free shipping I ended up getting something like a 75% discount on these items among others. At these prices I decided to buy two pairs. I've purchased a lot of outdoor gear from these folks.

Did about 2 hours of yard work and cleaned out the car.
Its perfect outside I'll probably try to go do some more, but I'll probably end up sittin' in the sun a bit!

Yesterday I biked on the stationary bike for 30 minutes, lifted light weights and abs on the Firm. Then in the afternoon, I jogged 35 minutes with DH. Thank goodness those icky mosquitos are gone.

roadfix, that looks like a blast! Do they have a bunny hill for beginners? Where is the picture of you?

I did not exercise today or any day yet this week. Adjusting to my new going back to work schedule but will hit the road again starting tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom