What adult beverage are you drinking right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
About to crack open a negra modelo once I finish settling in (just got home and had dinner). I also bought a bottle of Jimador Tequila but I doubt I'll be tasting any tonight.

ahhahahaha, half a cup of coffee! I never have time nor the inclination to finish it! Time for work (after I clean the snow off the car:()!

I have just this moment made a cup of builder's tea. But its made by Twining's and rather fanciliy called everydasy day. I have been enjoying this brand of builder's tea since it came out, but it always makes me wonder, is fancy builder's teas actually craftsman's tea? ;)

I`ve just finished Cold filtering and re-distilling some Lab grade Alcohol, it`s 100% pure Ethanol.

I couldn`t resist tasting a little, I think next time I`ll hold my hand under my chin to catch it when it burns through!:ermm:

but What a RUSH! :w00t2:

Bushmill's, in honor of St. Patrick's day. Had to enjoy a wee bit of an Irish dram on a cold (and it is cold and icy and snowy here now) and bleary St. Pat's day eve.

And it is a Friday, have not broken a mirror all week, and we have not been attacked by a swarm of locuts in ever so long, and so it seems like a propitious time to open a bottle of the elixir.

Thought of Bailey's but it goes down just too easily. Bushmill's is sipping stuff.

It is a fine whisky, but I do prefer the other Celtic aqua vit.

And would love to celebrate the day of the saint of Scotland, St. Andrew. It falls on November 30th (why? I have no idea.) but we have not taken to that day, althought the Scots have and continue to do so. I suppose we just don't need another day of partying a few days after Turkey Day.

And so, with angst over a lack of a St. Andrew's day celebration, I raise my glass to St. Patrick.

Now I think I will take my wee dram, open the shutters, and watch the Devil's dandruff fall on my lawn.

Happy St. Patrick's day, y'all.

I am enjoying a bottle of Heineken right now. It's been years since I had a Heineken - good stuff! :cool:

water, because I had a litle too much of the other last night... :blink: well, I don't know about too much- just not often enough I guess, ha! or old age.

Right now I'm enjoying a nice foamy Guinness stout, while my corned beef simmers away & I'm just about to start prepping my vegetables.

VeraBlue said:
Basil Hayden bourbon, on the rocks. My darling Uncle, it's wonderful!

A wonderful light-bodied bourbon it is...Next time try it with less rocks..maybe 3 or 4 cubes..At only 80 Octane you can handle it.
Then the next time the moon is full...try it Neat. It will take at least 3 sips for the flavors to kick in. Only 2 oz. is required. Anymore you may howl at the moon and run amuck through the streets proclaming your are the "Empress of Jersey"
Earlier tonight I enjoyed one of Basil's cohorts Baker's. Coming in at 107 Octane it is a little more full-bodied.

Last edited:
I am drinking a glass of St. Marry's Bells & Whistles (2004). Its an Australian red. Its fruity, but has a nice body.

Back
Top Bottom