What adult beverage are you drinking right now?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Buffalo Trace... Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
A fine Bourbon with tastes of brown sugar, molasses, vanilla, leading to oak and fine leather..a nice dry finish.

Uncle Bob said:
Miss Vicki...

Since a sip would only serve to "make you mad" I would rather share a 2 oz pour with you. I do not favor making a lady angry.

Well..if you insist:blush:.Thank you kindly,sir.
Love and energy, Vicki

Uncle Bob said:
Buffalo Trace... Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey
A fine Bourbon with tastes of brown sugar, molasses, vanilla, leading to oak and fine leather..a nice dry finish.
Have sampled more'n my fair share but still prefer Charter 10.

I had some Groot Post Sauvignon Blanc earlier. Totally different than any other sauvignon blanc I've ever had. It was smoky and very different. I would even call it a "sexy" wine. Different and wonderful!

Is no one partaking? I'm drinking an Austrian Rose - dry, of course. It has a lovely nose of strawberries and a bit of perfume, floral, - a hint of crispness like a Sauvignon Blanc and a hint of lemon/lime/citrus, and VERY drinkable - all for the low, low price of $9.99.

Tegernseerhof Rose - 2005 - it's going to be a fav this summer, I can tell!

Last edited:
A nice cup of builders tea.....feels like weeks since I've had one, but its just a few days, lol.

I just finished my 3rd cup of hot lipton tea with sugar.....usually stop there but I'm off to make another before I start getting busy around here.

I'm having Wild Sweet Orange Tazo tea with honey. You should see the amount of tea I've stocked my dorm room with. It's crazy! I opted for orange this morning because I needed something invigorating to lift me out of my sleep-deprived fog. Let me tell you, it's already working.

SizzlininIN said:
I just finished my 3rd cup of hot lipton tea with sugar.....usually stop there but I'm off to make another before I start getting busy around here.

Mmmmm, plain ol' Lipton tea is great. I like all the exotic flavor variations I have but there are times when nothing is more soothing than what I grew up on.

Michelemarie said:
This morning? A cup of coffee with hazelnut cream.

Now that would be good Miss Michele. I might add a teaspoon of bourbon to warm me up however!:ermm:

:LOL:

Edit. Opps I forgot! I am drinking coffee right now!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom