1. One can of black beans rinsed and drained
2. half a green bell pepper chopped
3. 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream
4. 1/2 cup shredded cheddar (or pepper jack) cheese
5. fresh cilantro (about half a cup)
6. Two large heaping spoonfuls of your favorite red or green salsa
Green onion and cilantro sour cream
1. sour cream (8oz)
2. one lime
3. green onion chopped (greens only)
4. cumin and paprika to taste
5. salt and pepper
*corn tortillas or small flour tortillas
For the burritos:
Add the first four ingredients and half the cilantro into a blender or food processor. Pulse until the misxture become a thick mixture with texture similar to mud (sorry bad comparison I know) Add mixture to a small sauce pan and cook till warm.
For sour cream:
In the sour cream container add 2 tsp of chopped green onions and the rest of the cilantro. Juice half the lime and season with salt.
Roll black bean mixture into tortillas and top with grean onion and cilantro sour cream. You could also serve with some canned enchilada sauce (warmed up of course) and plenty of hot sauce.
The bean mixture makes a delicious bean dip for corn chips all by itself too. Enjoy.