Duck Fat Find

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I almost gave in, but the shipping was out of sight!!! Yeesh.Plus I do have some and can get it here where I shop. SOOOO
ma

Sorry, I didn't look at shipping, just another outlet for it. I still haven't found any locally.

Sorry, I didn't look at shipping, just another outlet for it. I still haven't found any locally.
Get some if you can. I fried my fish and some mushrooms last night in the duck fat. I thought I liked butter but this oh boy it is grand.
ma

Get some if you can. I fried my fish and some mushrooms last night in the duck fat. I thought I liked butter but this oh boy it is grand.
ma

I'm going to see if the local can order it from them, maybe we can share the shipping and they can have some on the shelves for the holiday season.

I'm going to see if the local can order it from them, maybe we can share the shipping and they can have some on the shelves for the holiday season.
The grocery store I shop at is so good about ordering for me. I got mine the first time from Williams Sonoma, but the store has it now and I'm going to get more tomorrow.
This stuff is heaven.
ma

i buy my duck fat using amazon's subscribe and save plan that features free shipping and a 5% price discount. this is an auto-order situation, but you can adjust your order up/down, speed-up/postpone delivery or even cancel your order at any time. you are reminded of every upcoming shipment and have plenty of time to change your order. i like the sixpack of 1 1/2oz. containers at a cost of $10.40. there are varying brands, sizes and prices, but i don't know how amazon's prices compare w/others....

Back
Top Bottom