Do you have a recipe for my wall?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mel!

Sous Chef
I stick receipes for things I almost always have the ingredients for on my kitchen wall.

Do you have a recipe for something made from ingredients which most people usually have at hand?

Mel

We need pictures, Mel.
And what ingredients do you always have?
I hope you're not putting meat, or cheese, or eggs on your wall. EEEUUUUUU! SMELLY!!!!!

Mel - look for a book called "The Psychic Chef Cookbook" - don't know who wrote it - they probably used a ghost writer. But, it should probably have recipes that automatically adjust "on the fly" to what you have on hand. Wait - maybe that was from an episode of Charmed?

The main problem with your question is that it is so broad and ambiguous that there is no way to seriously answer it.

And what ingredients do you always have?

Oh yeah, I should have said.
Here is what I generally have all the time.
flour
eggs
sugar
salt
cocao
oatmeal
almonds
raisins
rice
pasta
natural yoghurt
cream cheese
cottage cheese
oil
vinegar
vegetable stock cubes
wine
cornflakes
tea
coffee
dry beans
black and white pepper
dried paprika
dried oregano
dried chilli flakes or powder
yeast
baking powder
baking soda
butter
fresh cream
milk
dried ginger powder
dried garlic powder
dried mint
dried cinnamon

Mel

Mel - look for a book called "The Psychic Chef Cookbook" - don't know who wrote it - they probably used a ghost writer. But, it should probably have recipes that automatically adjust "on the fly" to what you have on hand. Wait - maybe that was from an episode of Charmed?

The main problem with your question is that it is so broad and ambiguous that there is no way to seriously answer it.

I see your point. Thanks Michael. :)

Back
Top Bottom