Favorite Cereal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
For a "hot" cereal - cream of wheat, cream of rice, or Irish oatmeal (in that order) ... although it is sometimes fun to revisit my childhood and have a steaming bowl of Malt-O-Meal once in a while.

Cold cereal - Wheat Chex.

I Love Cereal!

I love to eat cereal, not just because of the cereal but because of the milk. I usually stick to mostly healthy cereals, but sometimes I indulge myself and eat sugary ones. My favorite one Is Total Honey Clusters it is not only good for you but it has a little bit of a sweet taste.

I have healtheries bircher muesli (will make my own one day) with natural yoghurt.

I know that makes me sound like a healthy person....i like to start the day eating healthy even if I don't continue for the entire day!

I like the classic cereals - Cheerios, Wheaties, Kellogg's Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies, Shredded Wheat, the Chexes, Quaker oatmeal (not instant), Cream of Wheat, etc.

You can have that sugared crap. I eat it only when I want to be bad. Then I go for Trix and Honeycomb. No chocolate in my cereal, please.

* hangs head* Pebbles! weeeee I used to love alpha bits.. but couldn't find it anymore in the states.. and the Canadian Alpha bits is ICKY! :)

I love Chocolattey Peanut Butter Captain Crunch and Peanut Butter Captain Crunch I used to make wsith Cocoa POuffs. I love to eat it out of the box without milk. Instead of Milk I like to have Ice Cream with it. I am also using it in some of my seasonal recipes.
Kelloogs
I also like Irish Oatmeal too because it was made, grown and packaged in Ireland. I will get a package of it and get as close as I can to it and start inhaling as I cut the bag open so I can INHALE THE IRISH AIR TRAPPED IN IT and get a little bit of Ireland inside me, and then round it out with the Irish Oatmeal grown in Irish soil. I always do this on St. Patricks day and when I feel really Irish.

Scottish porridge during the winter, served with only a tiny bit of milk and sprinkled with salt - no added fruit/honey/sugar etc.

britneyoops said:
i love all the cereals, but my favorite is kellogg's special k classic and frosted with white yogurt!!!! sluuuuuurp!
i love so muesli with nut and dry fruits and cheerios!
I agree with you Jess, Special Kay with yogurt frosted flakes are so yummy! I've never tried a variety of Special K that I didn't like :)

favorite cereal

How about " I want my Maypo " oh i remember it well. Hated every bite of it my mother gave me to have something to stick to my ribs. yuck

yummm...gimme Cap n Crunch ANYTIME! I love it. Frosted Flakes are wonderful too. I can't do cereal without the sugar...shame on me, I know. Right now my newest crave is Apple Cinnamon Cheerios and I add brown sugar.

Heritage (flakes or O's) from Nature's Path ... it's Canadian, eh! and made with many grains...nutty, crispy, stays crunchy in milk, high in fiber and in taste. Natural and organic too.

Back
Top Bottom