Couscous-Tnt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
I have this ready for our dinner tonight...I love the taste and texture and the fact that it's so easy to do is great, here is what I used :after fixing the couscous according to package directions, 1/2 of each chopped carrot,celery,green onions maybe a little extra onions, red bell peppers.2 tab, parsley chopped fine, Mix in a small bowl, lemon juice,2 tab, or to taste, oil 6 tab. 1-2 cloves crushed garlic, salt and black pepper Add oil mix to your couscous and toss well
enjoy
kadesma

For the most part I don't eat pasta much, it's too much white carbs, but I do love a cold couscous w/vinegar or lemon and oil, and some veggies for a salad. What a treat, what you are making sounds really good.

bulgar wheat is a nice alternative to couscous if you are white carb conscious. Almost as quick to cook and very tasty.

For the most part I don't eat pasta much, it's too much white carbs, but I do love a cold couscous w/vinegar or lemon and oil, and some veggies for a salad. What a treat, what you are making sounds really good.
Thank you, we watch the carbs as well. Hope you get a chance to try this..I love anything with veggies i it.
kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom