Spanish omelette

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Only once. But I was smart enough to flip over the counter. So I just slid it into the pan since it landed up on the bottom side showing. And now only you and I know. It can be our secret.

Any time I am doing some new thing, and it involves lifting the pan, I never do it over the stove. Always over a counter. Easier to retrieve and save my error. :angel:

Smart thinking! ;)

My first husband was a pro chef. He often took the boys to work with him in the summer. As a result they learned a lot, like flipping the food in the pan over the burner. The Pirate does it just to annoy me and show off. He can flip a fried egg without even braking the yolk. Big showoff! But I let him get away with it because he makes me some fantastic meals when he comes over. When I know he is coming, I buy two thick Porterhouse steaks. He makes them better than any you can get in the best restaurant. But I can make smashed (childrenese) potatoes better than he can. I always toss a couple of garlic cloves into the water with the potatoes then mash them right in. :angel:

Only once. But I was smart enough to flip over the counter. So I just slid it into the pan since it landed up on the bottom side showing. And now only you and I know. It can be our secret.

And all of DC Ads :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom