Adios Los Angeles!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And here's the view from My parents back yard. Welcome back Ironchef, and good luck with your new job.

img_285174_0_dba93bf5bb511ca0732be350b1b604da.jpg

Yes, my parents have a home in Ewa Beach. I feel the same way, I must be near the ocean, and the white sands and blue water of Hawaii calms my soul.

IronChef congratulations. Hope it all goes very well for you. But don't leave without me !!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna go too !!!!!

Ironchef: congrats on the beautiful move! I'm really excited for you, especially since I'm sure you don't miss this "lovely" smoggy 101 degree weather we had today! I'm still hoping you get to be a TC personality, so please make sure to email your current info to them. (I'm SURE you'd be an awesome contender!!)
Enjoy the soft hawaiian breezes and sip a tropical drink (with the little umbrella of course!) for us once in a while, won't you?

Ironchef good luck to you and your new adventure. when you get tired of
that place come on back california and open your own mexican place in Monterey, that by the ocean its beautiful and you can have food and the
way you would like it. take care and good luck.....

wasabi said:
And here's the view from My parents back yard. Welcome back Ironchef, and good luck with your new job.

img_298101_0_dba93bf5bb511ca0732be350b1b604da.jpg

Goodness, they can view the famous Diamond Head from their house?? They should operate a B&B they will have it made!!

How lucky you are, and IC, too... I would love to have a home beside an ocean!!

Chef_Jimmy said:
Hey IC, how's the new job going?

So far so good. We've been getting slammed with the summertime guests. We have a huge convention coming in next week--The American Bar Association. It's going to be crazy because they're already making lots of reservations in the restaurants for parties of 12-20+.

Sounds like a challenging work gig but the home life definately is worth it.:mrgreen:

ironchef said:
That actually wouldn't be that far of a reach for you since Italy is surrounded on three sides by water. You could always move to Sardinha or Sicily too.

Sardinha?? Do you speak Portuguese??:LOL: :ROFLMAO: Just kidding, yeah, I actually dream of moving to Sardinia, where I have been to a few times already... the sea there is just incredible, and I hear the similar things about Sicily, where I would love to have a holiday some day soon... right now it is difficult to move away from Rome because of the job of Cristiano, but maybe when he retires, that may be a very possible option!!:rolleyes:

Sounds like you are being a real busy bee there, I hope you can sneak in a little time to relax and have fun in the beach!! But I am glad to hear you are doing well with your new assignment!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom