Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Would it be okay if I bring my family and friends ?
Oh and the dog ?

( I can deal with noisy kids if you can deal with hillbilly's ) lol

Lp maybe we did it at the same time ?

Suzi about the kids. My sister always wanted lots of kids but unfortunately she could only have two. Maybe you can pawn your kids off on her from time to time ?
That way you have a few minutes to relax and I have revenge on her ?

Do you know I have already offered to take Suzi's kids, lego and all, so they can keep my dogs out of my hair but so far she hasn't sent them?

Didn't you notice I changed idiot to the b/f so people would know ?

Did I spin us off onto a "sore" issue?

Send him down here to Baja and I'll put him through Boyfriend Training School.

Idiot Beings converted into functioning members of society who actually are capable of human-like behavior, putting their dirty clothes "inside" of the clothes hamper, leaving the toilet seat down, not farting in front of your friends and will know how to make dinner for 8 and even set the table without your help. Will bring flowers home at least once a week, turn off the TV to spend time with you just listening to music and will be a Tiger in bed on demand.

I am still trying to decide how much to charge for the service...

During the phase of learning the proper position of toilet seats and dirty clothes storage we can secretly install a small microchip that injects minute amounts of behavior alterating chemicals that simulate the pain of a kick in the groin whenever the student shows signs of demonstrating child-like temper tantrums.

The cost for that service of course, is in addition to the normal school tuition. Certain exceptional cases may require additional steps (electro-therapy, lobotomy, endless hours of forced watching chick flicks, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom