Clocking Out II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
callie said:
I'm off to catch up on the day's news...today began the sentencing hearing for Dennis Rader (Wichita Kansas BTK). I went through school with one of the victims and lived through the fear of that community. May the victims now rest in peace - and may their families find peace also.

I totally agree, callie. My grandparents lived a few blocks from where he used to lurk around. I also have several aunts, uncles, and cousins that live in Wichita.

Good night, middie.
29.gif

Thanks for your help.

SC :)

Well, after a mad weekend scramble due to a cancelled concert, and then a mad rush to get replacement tickets at a new venue, we saw Brian Wilson's (Of Beach Boy fame) Smile tour, and it was outstanding - sounded great and he played tons of old stuff, plus the whole Smile Album. There was just something really cool about hearing him singing Daddy took the T-bird away the day of the Woodward Dream Cruise....

Now we're off on a quick vacation for our anniversary - see all of you soon!

Off to the airport! (It's currently 4:34am EDT)
John

{{Hugs}} to everyone going through a rough time.

{{Hugs}} to everyone gliding on a smooth patch.

My prayers are with you all! And wishes for a peaceful night's sleep...

See you tomorrow! :wub:

I cannot keep my eyes open. :sleep: Time for bed. Everyone here at DC are such wonderful people. Remember family and friends are the greatest treasures one can have in his or her lifetime. Don't forget to give to give them a hug tomorrow. Goodnight, all. Sleep well.

Back
Top Bottom