Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yep, I agree! I go in mine sometimes & just stand there in awe. I'm such a redneck!!:rolleyes: :LOL: I'm really enjoying haing 2 bathrooms too. The only thing I miss having is a garage. We're going to have to buy a storage building with our tax $ next year. Well, I gotta run take a shower & straighten up the house a little before the satilite guy comes. I'll see ya later!

jkath said:
*pop****pop**pop**pop****pop***pop*pop*pop*************pop*********pop
*************ding!

yep! I'm thinking of making sweet popcorn something today
You reminded me of something. I bought some perfume about a month and a half ago called Brown Sugar (by BeautiControl). It smells SO good! Anyway, I hear some interesting comments when I wear it. I was at church one day, and one of the teenage girls behind me said, "I smell popcorn!" I've heard that a few times, and "I smell candy!" or "I smell cotton candy!" LOL They also make one called Sugar, which I haven't smelled but would like to try also.

:) Barbara

Barbara!
My favorite perfume that I wear most of the time is called "Pink Sugar" by Aquolina. I have had many men walk up to me and sheepishly ask what I'm wearing so they can buy it for their wives!

home_08.jpg

I'm sorry....my mexican crew quit on me......and I am having a nervous breakdown so I must withdrawl from this job. This sucks. I expect to be in a straight jacket in a rubber room very soon. Ughhhhhhhh:mad:
Oh great. :neutral: NOW I have to rehire Vinny Boombots. :ermm: This transformation is taking forever! :mad: Maybe this isnt worth it. *going into office*

Thanks Thier. Its just stressful to see Bang in bad shape and the Cafe taking a long time to be converted. :wacko: Im going out to drive the golf cart around the lake. :rolleyes:

You should be in a happy mood sushi, what with Barbara smelling like brown sugar, me like pink sugar and thier smelling like a raspberry popsicle!

Well, stupid me had an opened can of mixed nuts sitting next to the open jar of pb & I turned around to ask the kids something. Well, I reached back to get a handful of nuts & stuck my hand in the pb instead. I had pb up to my wrist!! I have washed my hands several times & I still smell like peanut butter!:rolleyes:

That's one of those smells like maple syrup. You get it on you and it's all you can smell for hours! I'm sure the kids got a good laugh at your expense!:rolleyes:

Yes they did. I had a pretty good laugh about it too, especially after I wiped some on their noses!!:LOL: Well, I'm off to bed. Got an early day tomorrow. I'm planning on going to my parents to see if there are any blackberries left. I'll see y'all later!

i smell like nag champa incense and plumeria body oil. i think nag champa is the most beautiful scent in the whole wide world. i go through so much of that stuff. i have to drive a good 45 minutes to get it so i stock up when i do! they have body oil and soap and incense, mmmmm. lovely!
i am going to make myself a seared tuna steak. anyone want one?
goodnight, PA!

Back
Top Bottom