Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You sure can, Popcoen and koo laid for the kiddies, we can have whatever we want,found some Doritos in some ones stash. It will be fun - Fireworks at ten !

Annie loves her some chips and I love to mix doritos and popcorn together ...

ok, I think I found some sea salt & black pepper chips I can share. I also have leftover homemade mac 'n cheese, too.

Wish more people were here- made a big batch of popcorn, put cartoons on for the children - BBQ Chicken is on the grill - maybe more will come.

Yum, I love garlic bread ... I was going to make some bread in the breadmaker, anyway ...

I thought y'all might want some dessert so here's a Bailey's cheesecake for the adults & chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches for the kids. Enjoy! I'm off to my room for a while, it's been a really long day.

Guess we are going to have another party since Pook canceled. One of her cats twisted a paw while practicing the cha cha ! :ohmy: But guess we all enjoyed the Cartoons with the children. The food was great and I had a piece of cheesecake in my bed - yummy !

Did someone forget to pay the light bill? It is pitch dark in here and Iam lost :mellow:, if anyone can hear me yell ! I'll just feel my way down the hall. Yuck, :ohmy: just stepped in something nasty, well now what do I do?

BARB!!! Where are you!? I'm sitting at the bar twiddling my thumbs until the power comes back on.

I paid the light bill last week, I heard a transfomer blow earlier & I called the power company. They said it would be take them a few hours to get the power back on. Thank goodness we have gas stoves & the fridges & freezers have back up generators. As for what you stepped in, I'm clueless. I can't seem to find any flashlights.

I can't tell where Iam, crawled somewhere but it was a dead end !! Can't wait for the lights to be back on to see where in the heck Iam :LOL:! Did you make coffee, I smell coffee !!!!

How in the heck did I get under there ? lol, I have been crawling around and must be hitting my head on the end of the bar ! :ROFLMAO: Thanks for making coffee, now if I can just follow my nose.

Back
Top Bottom