Discuss Cooking's Virtual Bed and Breakfast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, while you two are off for the seminar,i will start cleaning up the dishes from the jam making ....oh and were can i find the decorations for pooks party? I can start set things up for that if you like...

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Place looks great! I brought you ladies flowers. :flowers: I going up to my room. I had to much Garlic, Bean and Cabbage salad. :doh:

Have you been to see your Grandmother again Sushi? GB&C Salad?...Maybe it was your mother-in-law!

Here's a body bag. After a meal like that, you just never know! :ohmy: (Compliments of Robo Maid...she hates packing up...well...the no longer :angel: but less than a Robo Person.) :LOL:

thank you for the flowers :) ~they will brighten up the room...
off to the mini zoo....checking in on snuffels--his delivery of peanuts arrived
may need a dump truck though,any one else want me to deliver something while i'm out?

The riding saddle for your elephant arrived with a gurney harness. It won't fit in the tack room. Should we store it in the golf cart barn?

Do you have extra peanuts for the brittle? We are going to have a country fair.

We are going to ask Pook to send some Appalachian point melons. Can you help her deliver them to the vineyard vault?

the saddle is finally put away:wacko: ..peanuts delivered to snuffels,the appalation point melons are tucked away in the vineyard vault..there were a few extra pounds of peanuts..so i made up that peanut brittle you wanted stirblue:rolleyes: (think it made a "few"pounds)~while at the yineyard vault i grabbed a "few" apples and started making pies for the apple pie eating contest..
Barb you are going to look great in that costume;) ,you're coming along really well with that flute:-p

Never played the flute before but Iam trying- my top lip is a little sore. Made up a huge batch of funnel cake dough and elephant ear dough. Going to the bar to relax with a beer.

Im resigning my ownership of the B&B. :neutral:
I put everything in Middies name.
Heres the key:
26.gif

Uncle Foozpini asked that I help him out for awhile.

Middie, maybe we should see how many what to help spruce this place up. Hate to see it go to shambles, it is a need place to visit and relax. Just needs a little more going on , think the passion is fading. Shame to, it was fun !

Barb L. (hate to have to get rid of my pigs !) :pig::pig:

Hey if I can't keep it a b and b, I'm thinking it'll be a petting farm with all the animals we have. In the mean time I have made some stuffed french toast and bacon if anybody cares for some ?

Middie, you sure make a mean breakfast- sooooooo good ! Thanks! This place is awful quiet, I can hear my echo-o-o-o-o-! :LOL: May have to sell it, can't keep paying bills for nothing. Wonder where everyone is going now and not telling us ?? :mad:

Back
Top Bottom